Monday, July 31

Bye-Bye, Blogger

I hate to say this, (not really) but Pro Rege Papers will no longer be hosted or serviced by Blogger. While I love Blogger's design and quick-and-easy usage; I needed a little more.

My new site, prorege.org, is my own, and I am therefore independent. The actual blog is at http://www.prorege.org/papers01. I hope you enjoy the new format, which includes trackback capabilities.

The blogging software I'm using is WordPress. WordPress is a great blogging tool that has many really cool features, like automatic backup, easy managment of posts, etc., wysiwyg editor, categorizing ability, comment updater, and many, many other things that Blogger doesn't come close to.

I hope you like the new blog that includes all the previous posts and comments. Feel free to make any suggestions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will vist lol.