Saturday, May 6

Saturday Evening Post

I don't have the time to write much else, so I'll just mention the following that I read in a blog recently: The message of the Judas Gospel (see my post) is the same as saying that Abraham Lincoln asked John Wilkes Booth to him so that Abe could join his well-distinguished ancestors in heaven. That's a powerful but true comparison. It shows the non-sense of it all. Oh yeah, that's right; you're not supposed to use reason or un-common sense in these matters. "Just go with your gut."

Not.

2 comments:

Althusius said...

I was attempting sarcasm, but couldn't think of the right words for "just believe in yourself and ignore everyone else."

Yes, I have visited monkeyninjas.com. It's hilarious.

Althusius said...

That's it, I'm not talking with criminals anymore.